Created analytical framework to do a deep dive into potential acquired company data with key focus on:
- Customer Strategy: Analysed customer overlap across geography, products, agreements and proactively identifying acquisition, retention and cross sell opportunities etc.
- Market/Zone Pricing Rationalization: Proactively identified pricing gap and full rate differential analysis at a product, market, customer segment level
- Territory/SPOC Optimization: Analysed sales territories by zip codes from both companies to identify overlaps, opportunities and current penetration
- The analysis allowed the client to make data driven strategy to retain overlapping customers and provide targeted services like cross-sell, SPOC and platform to retain new customers from day 1 of merger
- It helped to identify pricing zones and rate bands that need to be adjusted to accommodate existing business to help control customer churn
- The analysis helped drive right balance across different operational aspects such as People and Branch to achieve optimal cost synergies